Mexican inspired events are all the rage and it`s easy to understand why. Who doesn`t love Mexican food and who doesn`t like a great Mexican bar with ice cold Coronas and margaritas to go along with it?
Candy Mountain events offer great value for money “turn-key”-solutions complete with authentic Mexican music or great (chillout) DJ plus other entertainment options, decorations, hire equipment, engagement tools, give-aways and more.
Our event modules can be easily customized to a number of fun Mexican inspired themes such as:
- (Mexican) tropical beach party
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5th)
- Dia de los Muertes (Day of the dead around 2nd of November)
- Quentin Tarantinos “Citty Twister” (From Dusk till Dawn)
- Jim Carey`s “Coco Bongo”
- “Lucha Libre/Nacho Libre” (Mexican wrestling/Anti-Hero party) etc.
See below for some of the things we offer for “Mexican” style events.
Authentic Mexican food such as
- BBQ Meats
- and many other options
We offer dessert options such as Churros etc..
Finger food options are available.
Our food module is suitable for events from 40 to any number guests/day.
Bar & beverages:
Alcoholic beverages such as
- Beers (Tecate, Dos Equis, Corona)
- Cocktails such as Margaritas and Daiquiris
- Spirits such as Tequila
Non-alcoholic beverages such as
- Iced Tea creations with a Mexican twist
- Home made lemonades
- Hot chilly-chocolate
Beverage options will be designed and customized to meet your needs and budget.
Event styling & equipment:
Styling & equipment elements such as
- Mexican colors buntings, flowers, flags, balloons
- Nachos & dips in baskets on the tables
- Custom built Mexican style beach bar/straw/bamboo hut or other styles
- Lanterns and candles
- Fairy lights
- Open fire pit/chimney
- Palm trees
- Motorcycles and vintage trucks
- Oil drums, neon signs
Mariachi Band, Mexican/Flamenco dance groups, Mexican inspired rock bands, modern-style Latino/Reggaeton or Chillout style DJ many other options available, roving actors in a variety of roles (e.g. Bandito, Mexican Cowboys, Snake Charmer, Vampires (a la “From Dusk till Dawn” etc.)
Games and Engagement:
Arm wrestling competition, professional ax thrower, snake charmer, Mexican inspired Karaoke, Photobooth, games such as…
Use your event to boost staff morale or integrated with team building activities built into the event.