Our “Rustic” event module can be adapted and is suitable for rustic events such as rustic barn weddings, Oktoberfest, German, Austrian or Swiss theme parties (for more detail see www.thegermanhut.com.au), the Sound of Music parties, Christmas in July events and many others. The modules are also suitable for themes such as Eastern European, Medieval Fayres, Vikings, “Games of Thrones”, “How to train your dragon” etc.
We offer great value for money “turn-key”-solutions including food, bar services, entertainment, event styling, games and engagement opportunities, give-aways and more.
See below for some of the things we offer for “Rustic” style events.
Hearty continental food such as
- Gourmet sausages
- Spit roasts, Schnitzels, Goulash
- Salads, Sauerkraut, potato dumplings
- Pretzels, hearty style breads
- European style breakfast
Finger food options are available.
Desserts options include Apple-Strudels, baked cheese cakes, cherry crumbles and many others.
Food module is suitable for events from 40 to any number guests/day.
Bar & beverages:
Alcoholic beverages such as
- German and craft beers (e.g. in steins, tankards, horns)
- Mulled wine & mulled cider
- Red and white wines from the region (e.g. Rieslings)
- Sparkling wines, ciders
- Spirits such as Jaegermeister, Schnaps, Genever etc.
Non-alcoholic beverages such as
- Mulled wine (non-alcoholic)
- Hot chocolate
- (Herb) lemonades
- Tea and coffee
Beverage options can be designed so they are suitable as a cost effective give-away (e.g. for large scale promotional activities). Example 60-100ml sample size non-alcoholic mulled wine and hot chocolate that can be served at 1000 units/hour.
1 to 5 piece Oompah/Polka/Medieval bands, Folk Dance groups and others available.
We also offer modern style Berlin-Techno or Chillout style DJs and many others.
There is also the option of adding roving actors in a variety of roles (e.g. Games of Thrones characters, beer maidens, wizard, fire juggler, dwarfs, Serpentease, various freaks and villagers etc.)
Games and Engagement:
Karaoke, Photobooth, putt-putt golf, the Nail Game, beer-pong, fortune reading, slight of hand/parlour games etc.
Use your event to boost staff morale with team building activities built into the event e.g. Formula 1 slot-car racing and many others.
Event styling & equipment:
Styling & equipment elements such as
- Beer tent style marquee
- Beer tables and benches (long communal style)
- Wine barrels, Hay bales
- White flowers and straw in beer steins
- Giant pretzels, apples, pumpkins on the tables
- Colour matched balloons, buntings, flags, lanterns, candles
- Fairy lights
- Open fire pit/chimney
- Artificial snow
- Pine trees/needles, tree logs, branches, twigs
- Rugs, furs, tapestry drapery